Is entrance automation the right solution for my facility? Would this entryway make more sense with an automatic swing door opener or an electric door opener? If you’re asking questions such as these, more than likely the answer is “Yes.”
Entrance automation can be useful virtually anywhere, and it is suitable in areas besides those that need to become ADA compliant. The options are endless, and it is why numerous industries trust WebDoor to serve their entrance automation needs.
Here are a few examples of how automated doors make life easier:
- Schools: Many places of learning have taken the steps to meet ADA compliance regulations by installing handicap door openers that make their facility manageable for students, employees and visitors with disabilities.
- Hospitals: Wheelchair-bound patients, and their family members, rely heavily on automated entrances in hospitals.
- Community and municipal buildings: An automated door helps control the flow of people traffic throughout courthouses, city halls and similar facilities.
- Assisted living facilities: An automatic swing door opener provides a much-needed helping hand for residents in assisted living facilities.
- Hotels and restaurants: Public accommodations such as hotels and restaurants are required to be ADA compliant, so a handicap door opener is a viable solution. An automatic door opener could also be useful in the bustling food-service areas.
- Worship centers: Whether worshippers are on the way in or out, an automated door quickly ushers them right along.
- Multi-family housing: Highly populated apartment buildings and similar dwellings would benefit from easy-opening entryways.
- Storage rooms: When your arms are full, a push-button door makes perfect sense.
- Cart traffic: An automated door does the trick in food service and janitor areas and eliminates damage from carts.
- Mass exits: An electric door opener in a gym, auditorium or concert venue can help prevent bottlenecks.
- At home: A swing door could be the right solution for a disabled family member at home.