Cylindrical Universal Electric Strike
BEA's Cylindrical Universal Electric Strike provides controlled access and security for egress and ingress applications where code compliance and safety are paramount. This strike has been independently tested for over one million cycles of operation.
- Combines the three most used lock types for hollow metal, aluminum and wooden door frame types, and includes the three modular faceplates for easy installation
- Field selectable lock mode and voltage input
- Accepts 1/2" or 5/8" latch projection
- Modular faceplate designs included for a variety of frame types and cut outs
- UL/CUL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
For more information, click here for BEA's cut sheet.
Be the first to review this product.